Weirding Module releases SY66 - Free FM Synthesizer for Reaktor
2nd June 2012
Weirding Module has released SY66, a new free FM synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor.
SY66 is an advanced Phase or Frequency Modulation (FM) synthesizer. It can be played with a MIDI controller, or your own voice and comes with a wide assortment of sounds designed to take advantage of a standard 8 knob hardware format. These macro knobs control different aspects of the synthesizer and give the artist and performer a chance to be creative without being mired in details and parameters. Just load, play and twist for fun.
- 6 Operators + External Input.
- 7 Operator Types.
- Microtonal Scale functions.
- 6x7 Audio Modulation Matrix for FM and RM.
- 6 filter types per operator.
- 12 Multifunction Syncable LFO.
- 12 ADSR Envelopes.
- 6 Multistep Breakpoint Envelopes.
- 15 Effect Types (8 distortions and shapers) in a 4 unit chain.
- Master Level Filter.
- Audio Trigger.
- Audio Envelope Follower.
- Pitch Tracker.
- Event Buss Mapper connecting 17 input types to 800+ modulation targets.
- Expression Shaper.
- XY Controller.
- 129 Master and Operator Velocity Curves.
Requires Reaktor version 5.6+.
KVR Audio, Inc.