Twisted Tools updates S-LAYER for Reaktor to v1.1 - New features and improved sound quality
30th July 2012
Twisted Tools has updated their recently released S-LAYER, to version 1.1. The new version is a significant update that includes many requested features and improved sound quality. The update is free to all registered users.
S-LAYER for Native Instruments Reaktor is a sound creation tool that allows you to create, edit and play new sound combinations by taking samples and layering them together using an eight part sampler and an intuitive cell layout.
By combining sounds from the included sample map or your existing sample library, S-LAYER facilitates the discovery of new one-shots, sound effects and loops using pre-existing sample content.
New Features in Version 1.1:
- Improved Sound Quality - Transients are shaper and the overall sound is crisper and closer to the original unprocessed sound.
- Delay Cell - Start time delay per layer.
- Phase Invert Mini-Cell - Phase invert per layer.
- Mono Mode Mini-Cell - Mono mode per layer.
- Pitchbend - MIDI in pitchbend messages now supported.
- Output Limiter/Clipper - Added simple one-button output limiter/clipper to prevent overs.
- New and improved mouse behavior for cell sliders - Clicking sliders displays value and double-clicking slider anywhere will lock slider into place.
- Safe Scene Switching Mode - Optional mode to improve Scene switching in DAWs using older CPUs, preventing clicks that might occur.
- Soloed Layer Highlighter - Highlights the soloed layer row.
- MIDI capable GUI display switching (optional) - User can now assign MIDI CC's to GUI page switching for Main Pages, Sequencer/Wrapper Pages and Strt | Delay cells.
- Various Minor Fixes.
Version 1.1 Feature Audio Demos
KVR Audio, Inc.