HOFA-Plugins releases HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
3rd August 2012
HOFA-Plugins has released HOFA CD-Burn & DDP, a plug-in or standalone app to burn CDs or create DDP images.
The application allows users to create their own CD compilations via drag and drop of audio files, and the plug-in adds support for CD-burning or DDP export to a DAW.
- Burn (master-) CDs or create DDP images directly from a DAW, e.g. Cubase, Pro Tools or Ableton Live.
- Supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats.
- Import DDP images and CUE files.
- Automatic pause detection.
- CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC.
- MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images.
- Two variants: plugin & standalone version.
- TPDF dither with noise shaping in standalone versions.
- Cut, move, fade and crossfade audio files in standalone version.
- Plug-in supports VST, VST3, Audio Unit and RTAS in 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 Bit.
- Simple handling, clear user interface.
- English & German version available.
- Plug-in 59,90€ - There is an introductory price of 53,90€.
- Standalone 59,90€ - There is an introductory price of 53,90€.
- Plug-in + Standalone 99,90€ - There is an introductory price of 89,90€.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP can be purchased at www.hofa-store.de.
Further information is available at www.hofa-plugins.de.
KVR Audio, Inc.