Native Instruments updates Absynth (5.1.1), FM8 (1.2.1), Massive (1.3.1) and Reaktor (5.7.1) - Adding AAX support
13th September 2012
Native Instruments has released updates for Absynth (5.1.1), FM8 (1.2.1), Massive (1.3.1) and Reaktor (5.7.1). All now include AAX plug-in versions.
Additional changes in Reaktor 5.7.1:
- Fixed caching issue related to Core tables with constant indices.
- Fixed various installer issues.
Additional changes in Absynth 5.1.1:
- Doubled maximum delay time for multicomb, pipe and echoes.
- Improved anti-aliasing in oscillators.
- Detachable performance views.
- Most important bug fixes in 5.1.1:
- Fixed crackles in certain presets.
- Fixed filters slightly out of tune at 48K.
- Fixed delete breakpoint macro assignments.
- Fixed options dialog related crash.
KVR Audio, Inc.