Propellerhead updates Reason to v6.5.2 and Reason Essentials to v1.5.2
13th November 2012
Propellerhead has updated Reason to v6.5.2 and Reason Essentials to v1.5.2. These releases include a number of bug fixes.
- Authorizer now works properly under Windows 8.
- Reason now works with AMD processors under Windows 8.
- Fixed Combi patch backwards compatibility that was broken in 6.5.0 and 6.5.1.
- Default browse locations now work as in Reason 6.0.2.
- Rack Extensions now respond to sample rate changes in the ReWire host.
- Dropped support for 22,050 Hz sample rate on playback and export.
- Fixed crash bug when exporting song containing a placeholder device.
- Stopping playback now cuts hanging notes in Rack Extension devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused audio glitches in Neptune's Live Mode.
- Fixed resource/memory leak when browsing in locations with lots of items.
- Fixed a bug in NN-XT when doing Set Root Notes From Pitch Detection.
- Fixed a bug where bounced samples defaulted to 0% Loop.
- Authorizer will no longer request downloading of license data when it's not necessary.
- Fixed some ReWire bugs.
- Fixed a bug where the Master Section's Insert FX would be moved when moving a connected device to another position in the rack.
- Fixed some name label bugs in template songs.
- Minor bug fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.