Wave Arts MultiDynamics released (& v4.0.4 updates to the rest)
3rd August 2004
Wave Arts have released the first version of MultiDynamics, updated the rest of their plug-ins to v4.0.4 and also released the new "Power Suite" bundle.
MultiDynamics is a powerful multi-band dynamics processor useful for mastering, noise reduction, volume maximization, de-essing, and special tweaks. MultiDynamics provides up to 6 bands with independent compression or expansion/gating per band.
- Up to 6 independent bands.
- Full featured compressor or expander/gate per band.
- Proprietary crossover filter network eliminates amplitude distortion between bands.
- 18 dB/oct and 30 dB/oct crossovers.
- Per band bypass, solo and mute controls.
- Comprehensive visualization of input levels and dynamic EQ response.
- Adjustable knees and lookahead.
- Mono or stereo.
For a limited time, MultiDynamics is available for an introductory price of $149.95.
Also, Wave Arts has created the "Power Suite", which is a bundle of all of their plug-ins, available for $499.95. The bundle includes:
- TrackPlug - all-in-one 10 band EQ/compressor/gate.
- MasterVerb - silky smooth reverb.
- WaveSurround - stereo spatial enhancement.
- MultiDynamics - up to 6 bands of dynamics processing.
- FinalPlug - mastering limiter/volume maximizer.
Power Suite has an introductory price of $499.95. Existing customers can get a discount on Power Suite by subtracting $100 for each version 4 product owned ($50 off for each version 3 plug-in).
Changes in v4.0.4 (All plug-ins):
- Initial MultiDynamics release.
- More responsive meters.
- RTAS versions show up in Pro Tools categories.
Wave Arts plug-ins are all available for Windows (DX, VST), Mac OS X (AU, VST, MAS, RTAS), and OS 9 (VST, MAS, RTAS).
KVR Audio, Inc.