Native Instruments updates Reaktor to v5.8.0 and Guitar Rig to v5.1.1 (incl. AAX)
29th November 2012
Native Instruments has updated Reaktor to version 5.8.0 and Guitar Rig to version 5.1.1.
Changes in Reaktor v5.8.0:
- Updated OSC Settings window.
- Improved handling of OSC and MIDI, enables fast and easy mapping of MIDI & OSC controllers to Reaktor ensembles in Play Mode.
- New OSC Array modules, for sending and receiving OSC messages in array format.
- OSC in plug-in mode.
- OSC learn feature now also implemented in Play mode.
- OSC activity indicator.
- Limits on the total number of OSC connections have been removed.
- Maximum numbers of ports for the OSC Send and Receive modules has been increased to 40.
- Improved sample management, including the ability to manage samples when in Play Mode.
- Various workflow improvements in the sample map editor.
- Selection of sampler module per drop down menu.
- Show sampler module in structure functionality.
- Mouse control fine tuning.
- Bookmark behavior for Screensets.
- Fixed sample rate per Ensemble.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Changes in Guitar Rig v5.1.1:
- AAX32 support.
- CodeSigning for enhanced OS X Mountain Lion compatibility.
- Several bug fixes.
- No more Start Menu entries on Windows systems.
KVR Audio, Inc.