Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 71285
4th December 2012
Ohm Force has updated Ohm Studio to revision 71285, enhancing audio editing among other improvements. Download here.
- Audio Patterns now have handles to adjust their Fade-in, Volume and Fade-out values. Select one (or more) Audio Patterns, go to Edit mode, then click and drag a handle to edit its value, or double-click it to set it back to its default value.
- The new overhauled server architechture provides faster project loading/unloading and project "isolation" (if a project crashes or takes a long time to load, other projects should no longer be blocked or slowed down).
- The Volume parameter of Audio Patterns is now expressed in dB (rather than in %) and can now be used to boost the level of a Sample above its original value.
- Aux Racks can now be renamed and freely moved inside the Mixer view.
- Mouse cursors have been updated to adopt either a Windows or a Mac "look and feel". Choose between the white (Windows) or black (Mac) cursor theme in your Display preferences.
- Several bugs with the mouse cursor image not refreshing properly (e.g. the Eraser tool could sometimes be displayed instead of the Arrow tool).
- One that caused the status indicator of the Chat panel not to work (i.e. it was always green).
KVR Audio, Inc.