XILS-lab updates XILS 3 Matrix-based Modular Synthesizer to v1.5.3 (and 1.0.83 for the Limited Edition)
17th December 2012
XILS-lab has updated its Matrix-based modular synthesizer XILS 3 to version 1.5.3 (and 1.0.83 for the Limited Edition).
This bug fix update is free for all XILS 3/XILS3 LE owners and fixes the following issues:
- Presets wasn't launched correctly (1.5.0 to 1.5.1 ONLY) : The Keyboard Playing mode setting wasn't correctly taken into account (it was always in "Circular Poly" what ever the choice).
- Filter level knob is now working properly.
- Sequencer and matrix preset management improved (no more crashes).
- Sequencer : After releasing the keyboard, the oscillators keep their pitch.
- Sequencer one shot : now works correctly.
- Envelope level modulation : now correctly modulated when connected to the velocity.
- Matrix : GUI mouse click fixed (double click issue).
- Import/export banks : no more crashes when the file name is very long.
- RTAS windows : Correctly launched in Pro Tools.
KVR Audio, Inc.