Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
20th December 2012
Cakewalk has updated the Mac version of Z3TA+ to version 2.1.1.
- Resolved an issue on Mac OS X 10.6.8 where the Registration dialog would not come up, resulting in buzzing after the trial period timed out.
- Z3TA+ 2 will no longer install on unsupported processors, which would result in buzzing that could not be addressed. Please see the official system requirements here.
- Various localization fixes for installer and registration dialogs.
- Various documentation updates.
- Turning Decimator to 0% no longer turns off the Distortion effect when the routing is set to "Filter Per Voice".
- Z3TA+ 2 parameters are now indexed for proper labeling when automating.
- Resolved an issue where loading user wavetables would load the incorrect file.
- Resolved an issue where adjusting parameters with a mouse scroll wheel would make it difficult to deselect the parameter by clicking elsewhere in the GUI.
- Resolved an issue where adjusting parameter values with a mouse scroll wheel would lag or not return a result.
- Resolved an issue where Z3TA+ 2 would go out of sync during looped playback.
- Resolved an issue where notes would be stuck/continue to ring when stopping playback under certain conditions.
- Pressing the ESC key to exit the Registration Dialog no longer causes the host DAW to become unresponsive.
- Selecting "FX Router Order" as an automatable parameter would result in a crash. This parameter and other parameters that served no function have been removed as options for automation.
- Resolved an issue where Z3TA+ 2's GUI would incorrectly display the EG and OSC settings from a different page when closing and re-opening the plug-in window.
- Resolved an issue where some Z3TA+ 2 parameters would report On/Off toggles as a percentage/slider opposed to a boolean/toggle.
- Resolved an issue where the UI would display visual glitches in the Osc section when selecting MIDI patterns in the Arpeggiator section.
Third Party Notes: Please note that some reported compatibility issues are not possible to correct in Z3TA+ 2, but are being corrected by the third-party developer. Below are some issues related to third-parties:
- Z3TA+ 2 would crash under various conditions in Digital Performer 7.2.4. These issues have been addressed by MOTU in Digital Performer 8.
- Requires Hosts that support Cocoa Plug-in Architecture. For more information see here.
- Blank Automation Parameters in Maschine. For more information see here.
KVR Audio, Inc.