Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9728
20th December 2012
Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9728.
- AU version: MIDI outputs could possibly not show up in a host.
- AU version 64-bit: crash in DP8.
- Audio File Player: continues to play when muted/bypassed.
- AU/VST hosting: All sounds off might not be send when mode changes.
- AU hosting: PLAY 64-bit could crash when removing it.
- AU hosting: PLAY does not show missing samples dialog if its UI is opened before sending saved data.
- Discrete version : OSC Creators send message without a trigger.
- Groups: loading a group can make a switch to offline mode.
- Group parameters: crash could occur when editing group parameters.
- OSC Creator 2: message is not created if only the trigger input is connected.
- OS X: changing the Reduce MIDI Jiiter preference is not broadcasted to MIDI devices already in the layout.
- OS X 64 bit: cannot use key shortcut to close popup dialog.
- OS X 64 bit: groups aren't showing in italic in the palette.
- OS X 64 bit: cmd-v does not work in textboxes.
- Patchbay: straight cables can be hard to pick.
- Plugin mode: added a new type of Bidule Plugin that has latency/tail amount inputs.
- Trigger To Gate: outputs a gate of 1 sample if gate length input is 0.
- Waveviewer: crash can occur when reducing the size of the buffer.
- Added preference item (through defaults/regedit) to only show the filename part instead of the entire path in the titlebar (MainWindow.onlyShowFilename).
- Audio File Recorder: added option to not append to a file.
- MIDI Message Remapper: added CC 7 and 14 bit as possible remappings for Pitchbend.
- Added Arpeggiator (Trigger).
- AU hosting (32-bit) : Cocoa view resizing to a lower size doesn't shrink back window.
- AU version: sidechain version crashes in Studio One.
- Groups: label can be truncated in UI.
- Integer variable used in group interface sometimes slide back to a lower value when editing.
- OS X : saving parameter for quit AppleEvent is not handled.
- P2: Attempting to add a Discrete Sync Extractor causes a crash.
- Polyphonic Adapter: parameter links are not be kept on unpolyphonize/undo/redo.
- VST hosting: Flux/IRCAM plug-in do not pass VST scanning.
- Windows: might not show all cores under MP Assign on XP/XP64.
KVR Audio, Inc.