Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.3
7th January 2013
Avid has updated Pro Tools to version 10.3.3. Full details here.
Issues Resolved in Pro Tools 10.3.3:
- Improvements have been made to reduce the occurrence of -9171 and -9129 errors on HDX, HD Native and HD Native Thunderbolt systems.
- When importing QuickTime files, associated audio now correctly follows interleaved format preference.
- When relinking interleaved multichannel files (LCR, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 or 7.1), Center and Right channels are no longer inadvertently swapped.
- Relinking more than a few hundred MXF files no longer causes Pro Tools to quit unexpectedly.
- When using EUCON control surfaces, Pro Tools no longer quits unexpectedly after performing certain operations.
- Selecting the Pan window on MC Control using the Attention/Selected track no longer causes Pro Tools to quit unexpectedly.
- X-axis panning of certain plug-in surround channels from a D-Control is no longer inverted. This issue affected Maggot Spanner, Dolby ATMOS, and New Audio Technology Spatial Audio Designer. Plug-Ins may require an update to take advantage of this fix.
- D-Control Custom Fader plug-in maps no longer need to be recalled after every Channel Select operation.
- The "Import as Offline Satellite Media" option is now available in Pro Tools HD when running on systems without HD hardware.
- Plug-Ins with 4096 or more samples of latency now preview correctly in AudioSuite. Previously, errors -7104 or -7450 would occur.
- Auditioning custom crossfade shapes in the Fade dialog now produces correct audio.
- When using VenueLink with Pro Tools, snapshot recall is now instantaneous.
- To improve performance, the Disk Cache function now caches only the audio files that will be heard during playback. Audio that is muted or that is not on an active playlist will not be cached.
KVR Audio, Inc.