Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.2
13th January 2013
Psychic Modulation has updated Phonec, the "analog flux synthesizer", to version 1.2.
- Improved Melt function with two modes:
- Circuit (internal oscillator based modulation).
- Tape (post-delay outboard pitch-shifter based effect).
- Phonec can now be used as an FX unit, allowing external audio to pass through the Melt effect as well as the Echoshifter.
- Added Jump and Buffer controls to Melt panel.
- Melt Amp can now go to 0 to turn off.
- Updated patch system: click patch name to rename for easier creation of patch banks.
- Added new X-wave function to Oscillator Combiner.
- Added new waveforms: Peak, Organ and Cluster.
- Added post-highpass filter after main filter.
- Fixed Oscillator Sync not working properly.
- Fixed CPU spikes when using Echoshifter.
- Volume control is now linear.
- Sub Osc now goes to 12.
- Osc1/2 levels now default to 8.
- Various GUI updates.
- Various small bug fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.