Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.1
18th January 2013
Sagan has updated Metro 7 to version 7.0.1.
New to this version:
- Metro LX is supported (Windows).
- It is now possible to import multiple audio files in one step by dragging them into the graphic editor, tracks window or dropping them on the application icon.
- Support for jBridge. If jBridge is installed, any encountered 32 bit plug-in in a 64 bit environment (and visa versa), will load as a bridged plug-in automatically.
- Mixer window can now be floated (switch menu) for better multi-monitor support. (Windows).
Fixed in this version:
- When editing subsection in real time, some changes would not be noticed until playback was restarted.
- Output ports in the define output dialog and in the mixer window were not being shown correctly in certain cases depending on the scope.
- Expanding subsections would not assign and create the correct mixer channels if multiple tracks were assigned to a soft-synth track insert within one of the subsections.
- 'Trim outputs to Tracks' was erroneously removing outputs that had plug-ins instantiated on them.
- Metro LX was not allowing 32 bit audio output to be selected in the 'Mix or Render tracks' dialog.
- A crash could have occurred when using the spray paint tool into a drum view.
- The newer spray paint modes have been enhanced to better work with drum views.
- Help tags were showing unhelpful information during drags. (Windows).
- A possible crash could have occurred if a USB device was plugged or unplugged during the qualification dialog. (Windows).
- Several other bug fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.