Plogue updates chipsounds, sforzando and ARIA Engine to v22.214.171.124
23rd January 2013
Plogue has updated chipsounds, sforzando and the ARIA Engine that powers them to version 126.96.36.199.
ARIA Engine Recent Updates
- Added support for SFZ opcodes:
- amp_velcurve_xxx (SFZ 1.0).
- sw_vel=previous (SFZ 2.0).
- Added smoothing on xfcurves.
- Bug fix: lobend/hibend now works for edge cases (Thanks Randy.).
- Bug fix: Regression in power vs gain xfcurve parsing.
- Bug fix: Out of place file menu in ARIA Player.
- Bug fix: Regression in effects GUI refreshes.
- Bug fix: Engine-level CC7/CC10 handling conflicting with Stereo Stage.
- Bug fix: Better handling of locc/hicc and similar opcodes when CC value.
- did not originate from MIDI.
- Windows: Better Unicode support for menus and displays.
- Internal Changes.
KVR Audio, Inc.