VAZ 2010 v2.0 released
7th September 2004
Software Technology have released VAZ 2010 v2.0. A new demo version with a set of patches demonstrating the new features is available for download.
- Next generation synthesis engine with higher quality oscillator and filter algorithms.
- Mixer inputs are all selectable for more flexibility.
- New filter algorithms: Type K and R modelling filters with self-oscillation, Comb Filter with a total of 8 new modes.
- Pan Modulation added to the Amplifier for stereo effects.
- LFOs 1 and 2 can sync to tempo and each have a selection of 8 waveforms.
- LFO 2 now has Rate Modulation.
- Envelope 2 has a modulation input which can control any combination of the Attack, Decay and Release times.
- Second Mod Amplifier added.
- Voice Number modulation signal.
- New effects: Compressor, Equalizer.
- Syncable LFOs for the Autopan, Flanger and Phaser effects.
- Import of VAZ Plus 2 patches.
- File dialogs can now be resized.
- Capture function is now available in the plugin versions.
- Global tempo for Sequencers and LFOs which can be locked to the host for the plugins.
- Sequencers have a swing function and selectable timebase.
- Sequencers can be triggered from MIDI (phrase playback) and work with the Arpeggiator to create rhythmic patterns.
- VSTi plugins can be hosted, receive MIDI on a selectable channel and can lock to the global tempo.
KVR Audio, Inc.