Kirnu Cream updated to 1.0.7
13th August 2013
Kirnu has updated Cream to version 1.0.7.
Changes in v1.0.7:
- Fixed: Control locking did not work properly i.e values were changed when presets were changed.
- Fixed: Swing knob bug which caused some instability in some hosts when swing was used.
- Fixed: Pattern data steps were not copied/pasted properly.
Changes in v 1.0.6:
- Fixed bug where Cream did not play when transport loop was enabled and cursor was after the loop end point.
- Fixed bug where playback stopped if RAND was used.
Changes in v1.0.5:
- Fixed: First note did not always play on Cubase.
- Fixed: Cubase looping problem.
- Fixed: MIDI learn popup menu not visible on Cubase Mac OS X.
KVR Audio, Inc.