Synthblitz Audio updates "Nitroflex" for Windows to v1.7
29th August 2013
Synthblitz has updated Nitroflex to version 1.7. The new version introduces 2 new panels and other features.
New in 1.7:
- Added two panels : "EDIT" panel and "EXPANSION" panel for Wavetable editing.
- Now the software can read any Single Cycle Waveform from the drive o folder (scanning) and create only one small file index.
- Added functions "Draw Waveform" and "Random Waveform" for each oscillator.
- Added new folder with 116 high quality 32-bit waveforms.
- Can create new wavetables and saves them to disk as a single waveform 32-bit.
- Improved audio quality.
- Added 100 new presets.
- Preset manager is ready for 1024 preset sounds.
- Bug fixes.
Demo and update here.
KVR Audio, Inc.