ProducerLoops.com releases 'Symphonic Series Vol 6: Dark Fairy Tales' Sample Pack
2nd September 2013
ProducerLoops.com has released Symphonic Series Vol 6: Dark Fairy Tales, which includes five original compositions by Sergei Stern, a classically-trained Russian born composer with a degree in classical composition and music for film, supplied in Construction Kit format.
Weighing in a 5 GB of uncompressed content, you'll find audio and MIDI loops in a variety of tempo and key tagged formats, as well as OMF arrangements for your sequencer.
All of the live instruments found in a symphony orchestra are included in this pack, alongside percussions. All loops and phrases feature "solo" performances for maximum authenticity:
- Strings: Violins, Violas, Cellos, Double Basses, Harp.
- Woodwind: Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon, Contrabassoon.
- Brass: Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Tuba.
- Percussion: Bass Drums, Congas, Timpanis and more.
- 5 Construction Kits containing audio loops and MIDI loops representing musical phrases.
- All audio loops are dry (no FX) and the same loops are also available with reverb (tail loops). All in 24-Bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate.
- 5 OMF files containing the exact arrangements of the tracks are provided, so you can import the full arrangements into all sequencers which support this format.
- All loops are royalty-free to those who have purchased the product. "Commercial use" of the five original compositions "exactly as they are in the demos" is forbidden, though. One has to make "new music" using our loops to act in accordance with our license agreement.
KVR Audio, Inc.