MathAudio releases "Microphone EQ" for Mac & Win VST (replaces Microphone Corrector)
3rd September 2013
MathAudio has announced the release of Microphone EQ, new VST effect plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
Microphone EQ replaces Microphone Corrector, which has been discontinued. The owners of the Microphone Corrector licenses are eligible for a free upgrade.
Microphone EQ features:
- Converts the sound of any microphone into the sound of any other microphone.
- Includes a measurement program which allows one to replicate any microphone.
- Ensures high accuracy of the replication. Listen to the sound samples.
- Automatically compares microphones and generates correction algorithms. Averaged models of microphones are not used because every microphone is unique and requires a unique correction algorithm.
- Converts a pair of identical (same model) microphones into a matched pair of microphones for stereo recording.
- Ensures verifiable quality replication. Turn your medium quality microphone into a replica of a high quality microphone and compare the sounds immediately.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Supports high sample rates.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Applies a patented method of microphone correction which ensures maximum similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.
Pricing & Availability
Microphone EQ costs $69.95 and is available for both 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
KVR Audio, Inc.