Rig::Sonics releases "Level Meter" for OS X & Windows VST & AU
16th September 2013
Rig::Sonics has released Level Meter, a peak programme meter as well as a root mean square meter.
- Shows the peak and RMS levels of a stereo audio signal.
- Supports IEC 268-10, Type I (DIN 45406) standard.
- Sample peak programme meter (SPPM).
- Store / reset of the peak levels.
- Resizeable user interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP / OS X 10.6 or higher.
- Formats: Windows (VST) / OS X (VST and Audio Units).
- ZIP archive including .dll file for Windows respectively .component and .vst files for OS X.
- All plug-ins are available as 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Price: 19 €.
KVR Audio, Inc.