Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz Pro synthesizer plug-in to v1.2
11th September 2013
Tek'it Audio has announced the release of Genobazz Pro version 1.2.
Genobazz Pro 1.2 comes with an improved user interface, a new bandpass filter, 155 new presets made by AbstractCats and Hypnagogia, an improved default preset bank and two new features on the LFO, a delay and a phase trigger to restart the phase on a new note when you use the LFO in tempo sync.
Changes in Genobazz Pro 1.2:
- Bug Fixed the saturated filter now sound exactly like on Genobazz 2.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Performance options are now saved with the preset.
- Added 12dB BP State Variable filter.
- Added LFO delay.
- Added LFO phase trigger.
- Added AbstractCats bank of 128 new presets.
- Added Hypnagogia Expansion preset bank.
- Improved Default presets bank.
- GUI Modified screen color to gray.
- GUI Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI Improved performance options (Bend range, Env re-trigger, Note priority) selector.
- GUI Improved LFO section.
- GUI Other small improvements.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- SETUP Improved Installer and Demo uninstaller.
- User Manual updated.
A demo version of "Genobazz Pro" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows for €39 / $49.
KVR Audio, Inc.