Gemini Audio releases G2500 Compressor for Nebula3
21st September 2013
Gemini Audio has released G2500, a compressor library for Acustica Audio's Nebula3.
- 192kHz, 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz.
- Designed to allow fast compression while still reproducing the nuances and characteristics of the original hardware while saving CPU.
- Separate Harmonic Distortion and Compression programs for the least amount of CPU usage.
- Control over the amount of Harmonic Distortion independently from the amount of compression from clean to distorted.
- Includes 3 LineAmp programs with different degrees of distortion, from subtle to heavily distorted.
- Includes 4 Kernel Compressor Programs and 1 Kernel Compressor Programs.
- Includes Combo programs. (All ratios non-stepped within one program).
- Includes Side Chain Filter Programs for Med and Loud Tone Control for bottom end. (Hint: "Trust", Can be used with all sidechain compressors).
- Includes Feedback and Feedforward compression version of all programs.
- Includes HQ versions of all programs (Using the TIMED engine).
- Features high pass filter for all programs.
- Includes SC versions of all programs (For external side chain).
- Includes EX versions of all programs (For Nebula Compressor, offers extreme compression behavior for rendering).
- Includes NC versions of all programs (For Nebula Compressor, offers super fast compression behavior, less CPU than EX).
- Includes ME versions of all programs (For Nebula Compressor, offers medium fast compression behavior, less CPU than NC).
- Includes NL versions of all programs (For Nebula Compressor, offers fast compression behavior, less CPU than ME).
- Includes PEAK versions using the PEAK detection mode.
- Features Full, Medium and Basic Install - Just choose and install what you really need.
- Consists of 11306 programs.
- Library size 1.3GB.
Price: €32. Requires Nebula3 Pro or Nebula Server version 1.3.600. Demo available at G2500 Demo (For Nebula3 Commercial 1.3.600).
KVR Audio, Inc.