TBStuff release iTuttle - Subtractive Monophonic Synthesizer for iPad
26th September 2013
TBStuff has released iTuttle, a Subtractive Monophonic Synthesizer for iOS.
iTuttle is designed to be fat with its 9 oscillators section and most waveforms use a generalized PWM (called "Ratio"), so the user can tune/modulate the waveform of each oscillator / LFO. The arpeggiator allows the user to mute, change the gate duration, the groove and the velocity of each step. In addition, the global Shuffle can be used to humanize arpeggios.
- 9 Oscillators section organized on 3 Oscillator Modes (8 waveforms).
- White Noise.
- Full Stereo path (from Oscillators Section to FX).
- 24dB/oct Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass & Hi Pass).
- 3 Envelopes.
- 2 LFOs (11 waveforms with Generalized PWM, even with Sinus/Cosinus).
- 2 X/Y Pads.
- 8 Modulation Slots (20 Sources and 67 Destinations ...).
- Arpeggiator with Shuffle/Groove and Step Controls.
- Stereo Delay with delay time modulation capability.
- Full MIDI implementation.
- Background Audio.
- Korg WIST support.
- User Bank sharing with Mail/Safari.
Price: $9.99. A free version, iTuttle Lite, is available in the App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.