Crypton Future Media releases Hatsune Miku V3 and Hatsune Miku V3 Bundle - Vocaloid Voice Synthesizer Software
26th September 2013
Crypton Future Media has released Hatsune Miku V3 and Hatsune Miku V3 Bundle, voice synthesizer software that is designed to allow users to easily create vocal parts from scratch by entering a melody and lyrics. Users can change the expression of Miku's singing voice and mood by adding vibrato, dynamics and other effects.
Hatsune Miku V3 features five Japanese voice banks: the improved version of the original voice of Vocaloid 2 Hatsune Miku, and four carefully selected voice banks from the Miku Append software. The software comes in a package that includes vocal editor Piapro Studio VSTi, PreSonus Studio One Artist Piapro Edition, and over 200 virtual instruments for music productions.
- Piano Roll Editor: Easy to use note & lyric editing. Enter the notes you want Miku to sing via the easy-to-use sequencer window, then type in the lyrics corresponding to each note.
- Control Effects via Automation: Dynamics, breath, velocity, gender and other vocal characteristics can be manipulated simply with a pencil tool.
- Vocal parts editable while playback.
- Chorus: Up to 15 voice tracks simultaneously.
- Reads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI.
- Import MIDI Files as Input: The user can import a standard MIDI file and use the notes as the basis for Vocaloid tracks.
- Save/Export Vocal Parts as .wav files.
- Interface Language: Japanese, English, Chinese.
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks.
- Automatic Update (requires Internet Connection).
- Hatsune Miku V3: 16,000 JPY (excl. tax).
- Hatsune Miku V3 Bundle: $199 USD (excl. tax).
KVR Audio, Inc.