Fiedler Audio updates AD 480 product family for iOS to 1.01 and 1.011
26th September 2013
Fiedler Audio has announced the release of the AD 480 family of reverb apps for iOS (along with updates to versions 1.01 for AD 480 pro and 1.011 for AD 480 basic and AD 480 free).
- Reverb sound effect with variable room size.
- iOS 7 ready.
- Full Audiobus integration.
- Supports internal and external audio interfaces (USB class compliant or MFi).
- iOS 5 and newer, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G, iPhone 4S and newer.
For AD 480 basic:
- Extensive filter layout for a wide spectrum of sound.
- Access to all sound parameters.
For version AD 480 pro:
- 108 presets.
- Professional preset management for MIDI, audio and reverb parameters.
- Routing matrix, with support up to 24 inputs and 24 outputs.
- MIDI communication over network and USB-MIDI interfaces, plus inter-app MIDI.
- Supports sample rates of 44.1 kHz – 96 kHz and latencies down to 64 samples.
- Special GUI mode for use in low light environments (e.g. on stage, iPad only).
- Background audio for multitasking with other apps.
- AD 480 free - free.
- AD 480 basic - $3.99.
- AD 480 pro - $14.99.
Video of the AD 480 pro by Apps4iDevices:
Audio Demos on SoundCloud:
KVR Audio, Inc.