Cockos updates REAPER to v4.54
16th October 2013
Cockos has updated REAPER to v4.54.
- 4.54: JS: fixed an issue in 4.53 where optimizations could cause incorrect code.
- added .== and === operators (exact comparisons).
- avoid excess undo state save on finishing a slider drag.
- user functions can now have namespaces as parameters -- function t(a*) ( a.foo = 1; );
- user functions can now have their own default namespaces -- function foo.bar() ( this.a=1; );
- user functions can now override built-in functions -- function sin(x) ( x - x^3/6 + x^5/120 );
- quantize linear tempo changes when exporting project MIDI.
- preserve NRPN blocks on import/export.
- avoid flooding volume/pan messages when transport is stopped.
- fixed/improved pasting notes as new items from arrange view.
- MIDI editor:
- option to link track list selection to editability.
- removed automatic 2-way mirroring of arrange view selection and MIDI track list selection.
- track list selection optionally follows changes in arrange view selection.
- bridged Quicktime bugfix (eof would cause video source to stop working).
- fixed more audio playback issues when using VLC decoder.
- avoid flooding undo states on certain plugins that send too many audioMasterEndEdit (such as TB_EZQ).
- improved parameter automation behavior.
- API: various APIs properly update track-dirty flags.
- Automation: fixed bug where plug-in automation timing would be affected by track channel count.
- Batch converter: support writing to source directory for media items.
- Playback: improved some anticipative FX behavior changed in 4.52.
- ReaPlugs: various toggles now better support automation.
- ReaSamplomatic: reduced clicking when voice-constrained.
- Recording: fixed media monitoring when in time selection auto punch and no time selection.
- Stretch markers: move marker preserving left hand rate works properly on first stretch marker in item.
KVR Audio, Inc.