WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.14
22nd October 2013
WaveMachine Labs has updated Auria for iPad to v1.14. It's available now in the app store.
Added in 1.14:
- New versions of Turnado and WOW2 plug-ins with automation support.
- New versions of FabFilter plugins: fixes an issue in iOS7 with crashing when choosing presets.
Fixed in 1.14:
- When creating a new project, left-over IAAs from the previous project can appear in the new project.
- Some IAA plugins stutter during Mixdown and Freeze.
- Deleting a track with an IAA plugin doesn't remove the IAA and can cause corruption.
- Convolution Reverb not working in mono to stereo configuration.
- Auria LE: iOS Status Bar not hidden.
- Crash when touching the file-type icons while in Import Audio or Load Project screens.
- When inserting an IAA on a Subgroup the insert slot name remains blank.
- Incorrect IAA sometimes loaded on Aux 2.
- Transport buttons ignore touches at the very top of the buttons.
- Max CPU shows a high number when first loading IAA.
- Using an IAA in an insert causes the playback of existing audio on that track to playback in mono until the IAA is removed.
- Missing speaker icon in Import Audio window under iOS7.
- Mixdown fails when making an mp3 in some cases.
- Importing an mp3 with sample rates other than the project rate fails.
- m4a import issue with non-English characters.
KVR Audio, Inc.