jBridge v1.6 Beta Now Available
30th October 2013
A new beta version of jBridge (1.6) is available, which should work better with Windows 8.
jBridge 1.6 beta:
- Fixed issue where, in some occasions, a "buffer already exists" message could be displayed.
- Added workaround to prevent a crash with some plugins in FL Studio.
- Fixed an issue where, in some systems, the "edit settings" button would do nothing.
- Fixed GUI glitches with some plugins/hosts.
- Fixed garbled sound problem with WaveLab and some plugins.
- Fixed crash with Metro in undo/redo operations.
- Loading data should be a bit faster now.
- Improved compatibility with Kore2.
- Added measures to prevent bridging files from being bridged ( which could cause a big mess ).
- Added compatibility measures for Adobe Audition.
- fixed a problem where some plugins would be muted after resume.
- fixed crash that could happen with Podium and some plugins.
- Fixed crash that could happen in Ableton Live when rendering to offline.
- Settings files for bridged plugins will now be saved in (..)MyDocuments/jBridge folder ( or equivalent to MyDocuments, according to your language ), for better organization.
- several other minor fixes.
jBridger tool v1.24:
- Fixed problem where some DLLs would be ignored.
- Fixed crash with Windows 8.1 in some systems.
Note: this is a beta version that you should only install if you're experiencing any problem with the current release version.
KVR Audio, Inc.