PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.1
31st October 2013
PreSonus has updated Studio One to v2.6.1, a free maintenance update that includes compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and fixes several other issues, including:
- Function keys for browser pages do not toggle browser.
- Transport controls removed on 1280 pixel wide displays.
- MIDI preview player does not stop when using external devices.
- Optimized MCU SysEx handling.
- [OS X] Crash when quitting Studio One via Dock.
- [OS X] Missing button bar in UAD plug-ins.
- [OS X] Cursor incorrectly drawn.
- [OS X] Crash when closing performance monitor.
- [Project Page] Strings converted to uppercase.
- [Project Page] Phase meter not working.
- [Fat Channel plug-in] Low-mid and High-mid parametric EQ band's Q settings not restored.
KVR Audio, Inc.