Audio Poison updates Stagger to v1.0.3
9th November 2013
Audio Poison has updated Stagger to v1.0.3 with several bug fixes and optimizations. Stagger is a modulation, filter and effect sequencer full of filters and effects that is set-up to be programmed in layers of steps.
- Fixed series/parallel layering bug causing clicks with some series + parallel combinations.
- Added extended duty cycle functionality + custom waveform improvements.
- Fixed GUI bug with several of the modulators.
- Removed minor performance loss from authorization.
- Removed WoW64 issue which only allowed for either the 32-bit or 64-bit version to be installed at one time.
KVR Audio, Inc.