Defective Records Software updates Cyclic Step Sequencer to v1.5 - Adds VSTi Hosting
28th November 2013
Defective Records Software has updated its Cyclic Step Sequencer to version 1.5.
Cyclic is novel step sequencer concept, with six independent subsequences that cycle through a 32-note array, developed as a collaboration between Defective Records Software and Mutable Instruments.
- VST plugin instrument hosting for up to 3 plugins.
- Send two separate continuous controller MIDI streams (CC1 and CC2).
- Per step Velocity, Gate, CC1 and CC2 control.
- Override Note, Velocity and/or Gate options per subsequence.
- Override Velocity to zero, allows for "CC-only" subsequence.
- MIDI CC control of almost all parameters, with easy to use MIDI learn feature.
- Constrain random value ranges.
- Added. key to toggle between Main and Setup.
- Added P key for Panic.
- Added LED for MIDI clock.
- Significantly reduced CPU use, especially on graphics-challenged systems.
- Active step now highlighted in white, easier to see.
- Updated Mutable Instruments logo.
- Added tool tip for presets to remind how to store/recall presets.
- Fixed Preferences name.
KVR Audio, Inc.