Holderness Media releases Swoopster for iPad
3rd December 2013
Holderness Media has released Swoopster, a playable flanger, fuzz, and vibrato effect for iPad.
Designed for use with the Audiobus app, Swoopster is great for processing synths, drum machines and hundreds of other Audiobus compatible apps such as Figure, Sound Prism Pro, Animoog, Loopy and more. Swoopster also works as an Inter-app Audio effect inside hosts such as AudioShare, Auria, Cubasis and Apple's own Garageband.
- Highly playable stereo Fuzz, Flange and Vibrato effect processor.
- Process synths, drum machines and hundreds of other apps by connecting through Audiobus.
- Use Swoopster as an effect inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
- Independent left and right channel effects engines can be controlled separately or linked.
- Two distinct modes: Perform and Tweak.
- Playable presets, allowing for interesting sonic experimentation on the fly.
- Several output style options including normal stereo, wide stereo, and sum to mono.
Swoopster is now available at an introductory price of $2.99 at the Apple App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.