MolecularBytes updates AtomicReverb to 1.2.220
17th December 2013
MolecularBytes has updated the room- and reverb plug-in AtomicReverb for Mac OS X and Windows to version 1.2.220.
This minor/service update includes some improvements, change and fixes to the current release version 1.2(.218)
Changes in Detail:
- Room-algorithm (Tail-B): Extensively improved density, corrected time display.
- Room-algorithm (Tail-B): Damping Level more sensitive.
- Room-algorithm (Tail-B): Attack more accurate.
- Room-algorithm (Tail-B): Stereo enhancement.
- Default-Preset changed.
- TRIAL-Version: No annoying sine/noise sound. Now fading silence every ~120 seconds.
- Dry/Wet lock switch also added to Overview-Page.
- Room-algorithm (Tail-B): Damping issues.
- Reverb-Tail stereo corrected.
Users of earlier versions will get the update for free. A free trial version and user manuals will be available for download on the developer's website.
KVR Audio, Inc.