MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.3.25
20th December 2013
MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX VST to version 5.3.25.
Highlights in v5.3.x:
- Improved support for multi-track audio recording.
- Automation parts can now also do MIDI controllers, Aftertouch and Pitch Bend.
- Support for looped automation parts.
- Easier handling of automation & modulation envelopes.
- REX file support.
- Improved Auto Scroll behavior.
- New sequence function: Quantize Notes 50%.
- Mixdown dialog: Added a button to quickly set the From-To to the composition loop.
- New "Modular Feedback Delay" module which can have any module in the feedback path, even a MUX, even a VST, even any combi of those.
- New "TF Lowpass Filter" module.
- Wobble Modulator: New "Curve" and "Alternating Offset" controls resulting in more control over the resulting wobble.
- Modular editor now supports lasso select to move, copy and delete multiple modules at once.
- Improved editing of oscillator super layers.
- Samples: Added a "Create New Sample From Selection" function.
- Further enhanced VST compatibility.
- Floating Window Bar gives more control over the floating windows.
- Preferences can now be edited in a user friendly way from within the app. See MULAB menu -> Edit Preferences.
- Almost 50 other little improvements in looks & functionality, see the detailed change log.
KVR Audio, Inc.