Ample Sound updates AGM, AGT & AGL to 1.5.5 and AGML to 1.2.0
13th January 2014
Ample Sound has updated its Ample Guitar plug-ins AGM, AGT and AGL to v1.5.5 and AGML to v1.2.0.
- Redesigned setting panel with a lot of more features, including:
- Added MIDI output. Any tab or strum pattern can be converted to MIDI, or play other guitar libraries with Ample Guitar Strummer. Users need to turn this feature on in setting.
- Added master tune. Users now can tune alternatively other than 440Hz.
- Added max. voices control. Voices will be limited if the number is beyond maximum.
- Added low performance option to save CPU load tremendously.
- Added monitoring the number of playing voices and memory in real time.
- Redesigned transpose in strum mode. Users now can use automate or MIDI CC to control transpose in real time. users also can transpose user type chords with it.
- Added a tab feature which can convert a measure of tab to strum pattern.
- Tab path now can be saved in project separately.
- Ctrl + click now is set up for knobs and buttons to return to default value instead of shift + click.
All updates are free of charge. Existing Ample Guitar users can get their updates at the MyAmpleSound page. All the above features will be covered in an update for the electric guitar plug-ins coming in near future.
KVR Audio, Inc.