MusicDevelopments updates RapidComposer to v2.55
20th January 2014
MusicDevelopments has released an update for RapidComposer with many small improvements and some bug fixes. OS X users are advised to upgrade to this version which will improve stability.
Improvements since v2.54:
- It is possible to resize phrases by dragging the left edge.
- Group name can be specified when saving phrases from the inspector.
- Zoom tracks vertically by Ctrl-drag or click-and-hold in the track header.
- Settings like loop/region/zoom/scrollbar positions saved with the composition.
- Besides double-click you can also use Alt-click to split/join chords.
- Browsers and inspectors can be placed on top when clicked inside.
- Loading custom MIDI instruments/presets is possible.
- Phrase preview shows note accents/velocities by shading the notes.
- Ghost phrases did not render the expressions properly.
- Fix for the KORG M1 VSTi plug-in crash.
- Fix Schillinger's Interference: 'No Event' did not work well.
- [VST] Looping fixed when using Sonar.
- [OS X] Several fixes to improve stability.
- Under the hood: program initialization reworked.
KVR Audio, Inc.