Acon Digital updates Verberate to v1.1.0 with AAX support
21st January 2014
Acon Digital has released version 1.1 of Acon Digital Verberate, an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical spaces with a high degree of realism.
This new version adds support for the AAX plug-in interface, thus allowing Verberate to be used in the AVID Pro Tools product family. Version 1.1 also includes usability improvements and minor bug fixes.
The changes are:
- AAX support (32 / 64-bit).
- More constant CPU load during processing.
- Eliminated CPU spikes when adjusting parameters.
- Fixed issue that prevented the true stereo processing in some AU hosts from working.
- Several minor bug fixes and improvements.
The update is free for all Verberate customers and the new version is available from the Verberate product page.
KVR Audio, Inc.