Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9735
22nd January 2014
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9735.
New in v0.9735:
- Added option to disable mouse wheel as zoom.
- MIDI File Recorder: added parameter to save filename.
- MIDI Note Latch: added handling of all notes off.
- Windows: added option to automatically restart audio when coming back from sleep.
Bug fixes in v0.9735:
- AU/VST Hosting: crash could occur when removing plugins that have parameter linked.
- Matrix Sequencer: enable state of first step cannot be changed.
- MIDI Pitchbend Creator: sends the same value even if there's no change.
- OS X: loading a layout with a missing MIDI device would not show it as available when it is plugged back in.
- OS X 64-bit: message dialogs do not auto-dismiss.
- OS X 64-bit: drag and drop of files to patchbay does not work.
- OS X 64-bit: crash on 10.9 if Tips dialog is enabled.
- Parameters Dialog: parameters with no name should not be shown.
- VST hosting: crash could occur if the plugin sends notification for a non-existing parameter.
Bug fixes in v0.9734:
- AU Version: GUI is re-broken in Logic Pro X 10.0.5 update.
KVR Audio, Inc.