Cakewalk releases SONAR X3 Producer Trial Version
24th January 2014
Cakewalk has announced the release of SONAR X3 Producer Trial, which is now available at www.cakewalk.com. This 30-day trial version of the SONAR X3 Producer DAW is fully functional.
The 30-day trial version allows users to experience a creative workflow that includes unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, VST3 support, ARA integration, a 64-bit audio engine, innovative "speed" comping, YouTube export, direct Gobbler integration for cloud-based backup and sharing, color-customizable "Skylight" interface, and the ProChannel for that big epic console sound directly inside your digital recording environment.
- Unlimited audio, MIDI, effects, sends, and busses.
- Skylight User Interface with new enhancements and color customization.
- Assemble the perfect performance with comping workflow.
- Full support for VST3 synths and effects.
- Direct ARA integration (Melodyne Essential not included in trial).
- End-to-end 64-bit double precision audio engine.
- Edit audio and MIDI, hassle free, with Smart Tool and Smart Grid.
- Program beats using the Step Sequencer.
- Play loops in real-time with Matrix View.
- Includes Cakewalk's PX-64 Percussion Strip, VX-64 Vocal Strip, 7 MIDI Effects and the Sound Center synth.
- Get that epic, pro studio sound with the ergonomic ProChannel console strip.
- Includes the QuadCurve EQ Zoom and the ProChannel Console Emulator.
- Fully functional for 30-days.
- Requires Windows 7 and 8, and includes 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Tutorial available as a separate download.
Pricing and Availability
SONAR X3 Producer Trial Version is now available at www.cakewalk.com. The trial version is fully functional for 15 days without registration, and 30 days upon registering. The full version of SONAR X3 is available for purchase at worldwide music retailers, the Cakewalk Store, and Steam.
KVR Audio, Inc.