Klanghelm updates DC8C to v2.2
28th January 2014
Klanghelm has updated DC8C to v2.2.
- FIX: overs in LIMITER mode under some circumstances.
- CHANGE: feedback signal is grabbed before the output control now: so increasing output gain doesn't lead to more gain reduction, when feedback is used for the detector (FB-MIX > 0 and EASY modes).
- CHANGE: updated feedback path to avoid "clickiness" at very short attack times and and heavy gain reduction.
- CHANGE: when using the mix control the dry mix signal is the unprocessed signal without input and output gain and without saturation.
- CHANGE: negative release PROG DEP is now possible in SMASH mode too making release times down to 2ms possible on extreme settings and high GR.
- FIX/CHANGE: attack PROG DEP is working as expected now, it's been completely rewritten and detached from the release PROG DEP. So it's easier to use both attack and release PROG DEP at the same time.
- CHANGE: internal timings of oversampled and non-oversampled operation are aligned now.
DC8C costs 20€. The update is free for all existing users and can be downloaded from the user area at the Klanghelm site.
KVR Audio, Inc.