MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.4.1
1st February 2014
MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX VST to version 5.4.1.
- New "Note Mapper" module. Can be used to map single notes to chords, apply a key scale, ...
- The popup list for rack slots now also contains all relevant modules so these can be used directly without the need for a wrapper MUX.
- Composer, Note Editor and Multi-Sample Editor: Control+click in the middle of a part/note/zone now also deletes it. (Control+drag still copies).
- When docked browser is minimized, the "Show Browser" function will make sure it is not minimized anymore as that could be confusing.
- Composer, Note Editor and Multi-Sample Editor: When hovering the start/end of a part/note/zone, the cursor now shows a left-right resize cursor, which is more appropriate/standard than a pencil cursor.
- When deleting parts/notes using Ctrl+mouse, and when just clicking (i.e. not lassoing) then all selected parts/events are deleted. (if the clicked part/event is selected too).
- When recording new parts, the newly recorded part becomes the only selected part.
- MultiSampla: Clicking the multi-sample display didn't popup the multi-sample list. Fixed.
- Audio Editor: Right-click on time bar -> "Create Locator" caused a crash. Fixed.
- Audio Editor: Right-click on time bar -> "Set Locator" wasn't properly working. Fixed.
- Increased the VST MIDI input buffer size.
- Windows: New preference "WindowsProcessPriority" which allows to set a higher process priority on Windows, resulting in a more solid audio engine.
For more details on the new Note Mapper module, see http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mutools-modules.html#note-mapper
KVR Audio, Inc.