Acon Digital updates DeVerberate to v1.1.0 with AAX support
4th February 2014
Acon Digital has released version 1.1 of Acon Digital DeVerberate, a plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation present in recorded material.
Along with quality and user interface improvements, the new version also supports the AAX plug-in interface, thus allowing Acon Digital DeVerberate to be used in the AVID Pro Tools product family.
- Improved reverb reduction with less artifacts.
- New spectral smoothing setting.
- AAX support (including AudioSuite).
- On / off toggles for the estimated dry and reverberation signals.
- Difference monitoring.
- Knobs with linear movement.
- OS X 10.6 support.
- Flat package format with certificate to avoid Gatekeeper alerts on Mac.
The update is free for all DeVerberate customers and is available from the DeVerberate product page.
KVR Audio, Inc.