Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.2
4th February 2014
Ableton has updated Live 8 to v8.4.2.
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added control surface support for M-Audio Axiom Air 25, 49 and 61 keyboards.
- Updated ReWire engine to support Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- The mouse and keyboard could sometimes become unresponsive after zooming or tweaking parameters on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Under certain conditions, Live would not launch and return an error message "The Side-by-Side configuration is incorrect" after installing it on Windows.
- Live could crash when moving a VST or AU plug-in to a different track while having its GUI open.
- Live could crash when deleting a AU plug-in device from a track while having its GUI open.
KVR Audio, Inc.