Tek'it Audio updates Badass distortion effect plug-in to v2.5
4th February 2014
Tek'it Audio has updated Badass 2, the multi-effects distortion plug-in, to version 2.5.
This update comes with a new 16 steps sequencer allowing you to sequence each effect in sync with your DAW. They have also resolved six bugs and bring many improvements to the user interface.
Changes in Badass 2.5:
- BUG Fixed Modulation Selector send no value for None.
- BUG LFO Modulation type and Modulation Beat 1/3 are never selected on Random, resolved.
- BUG Cutter effect don't work correctly, resolved.
- BUG LFO sync don't work correctly in Host Sync mode, resolved.
- BUG Filter On/Off switch wrong parameter name, resolved.
- BUG User Manual don't open from the internal link.
- Added Inverse Squareroot distortion.
- Added 16 steps sequencer for each effect.
- Updated and/or improved some presets in the default bank.
- Updated Support URL.
- Unneeded plug-in parameters removed.
- GUI Modified screen color to Grey.
- GUI Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI Improved Main screen and Top bar design.
- GUI Larger click-able zone on some pop-up menu.
- GUI Info screen updated.
- User Manual updated.
A demo version of "Badass 2.5" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for €39 / $49.
KVR Audio, Inc.