Sugar Bytes releases Effectrix iPad Edition
10th February 2014
Sugar Bytes has announced that Effectrix, their tool for creative and efficient music production, is now available on the iPad, which faithfully recreates the desktop engine on iOS.
Effectrix allows you to scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages. The effects cover a wide spectrum from "classy standards to scandalising splatter orgies".
iPad Edition Features:
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops).
- Integrated Recorder (various options: Start/Stop/Sync/Length).
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable).
- Inter-App Audio (Effect) & Audiobus Support (Sender & Effect).
- Audiocopy/ Audiopaste.
- Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, Extern).
- MIDI Clock Sync.
- 20 fine loops installed.
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect).
- Redesigned GUI for perfect touch experience.
KVR Audio, Inc.