TSE Audio releases TSE X50 v2.0 for Windows and OS X
15th February 2014
TSE Audio has released TSE X50 v2.0 - Rock & Metal suite for Mac OS X and Windows in VST and AU plug-in formats.
X50 is a digital emulation of a famous US guitar amp. Because two almost similar amps were made both red channels are modeled. The green channel is modeled after the first amp.
- TSE808 - The popular screamer emulation now updated with improved even-harmonics, etc.
- TSE X50 v2.0 - Hi-gain guitar amplifier completely re-modelled with new interconnecting algorithms.
- RACK - Tuner / Delay / Equalizer - Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes - Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS - Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp).
- Oversampling - Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
- Input Learn - Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower CPU usage.
- Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Analyzer - Compare IR length vs frequency response in a graphical way.
- User IR Directory - Point X50 to your own IR collection.
- Movement Control - Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it's process.
- Gate - A custom noise gate with adjustable Threshold / Attack / Release.
- DaFuk Tuner - High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong - Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser - Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR's from Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack and Ryan Harvey Audio.
Price: €29.99 - this is a 40% introductory discount until March 1st, 2014 (normal price is €49.99). Visit www.tseaudio.com for demo version.
KVR Audio, Inc.