Yuri Turov updates Xynthesizr for iPhone to version 1.1
17th February 2014
Yuri Turov has updated Xynthesizr to version 1.1, introducing MIDI support, stereo delay, AudioCopy and AudioShare compatibility, and more.
Xynthesizr is a 32-step matrix sequencer/synthesizer with generative features and MIDI.
- Improved UI.
- MIDI (notes output, sync input and output).
- Notes to MIDI channel mapping for driving multiple apps or devices simultaneously.
- Stereo delay with tempo sync.
- Export via AudioCopy and AudioShare.
- Tap tempo.
- Pattern clear button.
- New gestures: 3-finger tap to clear pattern, 2-finger tap to clear notes of a certain color.
- Ability to change 'songs' in sync (wait until the end of current pattern before loading a selected 'song').
- Adjustable interval (-12 to +12 semitones) for the second oscillator.
- Variable step length subdivision (whole note to 16th).
- New and updated songs and presets.
- User Manual.
Price: $2.99 in the App Store. Those who had previously downloaded the app get a free update. Starting with this version, Xynthesizr is no longer freemium and does not offer in-app purchases.
KVR Audio, Inc.