Schema Factor updates MIDIMapperX to v188.8.131.52 - Free MIDI Mapping VST for Windows
22nd February 2014
Schema Factor has released version 184.108.40.206 of MIDIMapperX.
MIDIMapperX allows the user to map any MIDI Note On/Off or CC event to an arbitrary sequence of bytes. This allows the user to send SysEx, MIDI Machine Control, or other custom message to any custom or non-standard MIDI device in their arsenal, from any DAW.
New in this version:
- Support for CC events.
- GUI has been completely redesigned.
- GUI no longer flickers under FL Studio.
- No more popups - just edit directly in the window.
- Copy/paste between mappings.
- Switch between Run and Edit modes.
- New "Always Use SysEx" option for greater compatibility.
- Underlying mapping code was rewritten to be faster and simpler.
KVR Audio, Inc.