Roazhon DSP updates "BrainStormer" Free VA Synth VSTi for Windows to v0.86
27th February 2014
Roazhon DSP has updated BrainStormer, a freeware virtual analog synthesizer VSTi for Windows, to v0.86.
New in this version:
- Fixed sound issues and missed MIDI events in FL, Reaper, savi-host and probably other DAWs without having to change some audio buffer settings.
- Fixed wrong discrete parameters saving/loading (like OSC octave and detune).
- Fixed wrong list string displaying after loading a saved preset.
- Fixed 2 checked list entries after loading a preset.
- Fixed run time audio size buffer changes that make the synth unstable on some hosts just after initialization phase (Sonar, savi-host and probably other DAWs).
- Fixed stuck notes with piano roll editor on Sonar and Energy XT2.
- Fixed note off events sometimes not handled.
- Inverted OSC3 FM source mix between OSC1 and OSC2.
- Fixed LFO sync rate that was 4 times too much faster.
- Changed minimum ENV release time to 5 ms.
KVR Audio, Inc.